Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My first blog

Well today was the 100th day of school and tomorrow is Valentines day. What a busy week! I'm gonna try this blog thing out for a couple weeks and see if I can keep up with it. My goal will be to write a couple times a week about what's going on in my classroom. I also recently have started teacherspayteachers.com account. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-Mauro


I have only made a few things and of course my computer died today with everything on it. So I'll have to remake the items I made over the weekend. I have a couple items below that I made for February. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. After I figure out more about this blogging thing I'll add a link to my store along with the items that I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment