Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Visual Plans Linky Party - So Excited!!!

This is a crazy week in my classroom!!!  Not only are we celebrating Read Across America all week long we had our first school assembly today, the dentist is coming tomorrow, and another assembly on Friday!!!  In between all that and the usual specials were are going to do some teaching ;)

Linky Party - So excited!!! :-)



Here are my visual plans for the week - I've spruced the plans up a bit for you to see them!!!  I usually have them scribbled on a piece of paper LOL!  Our stations are carried over from last week...we have a weird schedule (as you'll see) so planning is not always the easiest thing!

A LOT of my literacy/math stations are from Deedee Wills - she is fabulous and a lot of what I do in my classroom stems from her ideas!!!

 
 

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Super frustated because my links won't work in my literacy/math stations. But the majority of them are found from Deedee Wills at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Deedee-Wills and also from me at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Christina-Mauro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you for linking up and your sweet words!!! I appreciate it. Let me know if you need help figuring out the links (if you have a PC...can't help you with a MAC).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed most of the links - it took forever!!! I couldn't save/convert to a picture and then I wasn't connecting to the right thing in google docs. I'm so new to all this stuff. I think I still have to fix where I linked my freebie items too - I'll have to have my husband see what he can get to from his computer and go from there. I'm sure he'll love that LOL ;) Thanks again for all that you do!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Christina! So nice to meet you through Deedee's linky party. I too just posted my plans and I have nervous knots....First time is always the worst, right!?
    Have a great week!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Nice to meet you too! The visual plans were very difficult for me! I had links that wouldn't work and couldn't save things and so on. But it felt good to do! I just started my blog a week or so ago so I'm definitely still in the learning stage of everything! If you have any advice let me know!
      Hope you've had a great week!
      Christina
      Mrs. Mauro's Kinderverse

      Delete