Thursday, April 11, 2013

Literacy & Math Stations

I have mentioned before that I LOVE Literacy and Math Stations!!!  It's probably my favorite part of the day.  Here are a few things that my kinders are doing this week:


Write the Room - They LOVE this activity!  It's probably my best seller on TpT as well.  Right now they are working on my April Rainy Day and Easter version. It should last us a couple weeks before I switch up for the Wild Animals before we go to the Zoo.


Syllable sorting for April - This is in my Games/Puzzles Station in the room.  They have to sort the pictures and then mark how many parts they hear.

Earth Day Time Puzzles - We just finished up our unit on Time so this is perfect for them to reinforce the skill.



Math Match - Addition and Subtraction.  This is a GREAT review of facts that I will keep up for the rest of the year.



CVC Match - they love to race to make the words - silly kids don't even know they are working their brains while playing :)

Almost done - I just have to share our adorable Max and Ruby's that we did last Friday and the Knuffle Bunny's that are up in the hall!  Aren't they adorable?!?




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on the TpT forum. I love all your center ideas! Thank you for sharing.


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete