Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Nights . . .

How do you spend your Sunday nights?

Lately I've been creating products for my kids like a crazy person.  I have mentioned before that now my kinders give requests for certain themes they want in stations.  I think I've created a monster!!!

So today I printed all my zoo stations because we went to the National Zoo on Friday.  Cinco de Mayo is also coming up and I couldn't help myself not to buy Scrappin Doodles clipart (so stinkin cute.)

So needless to say my little laminator is getting a work out tonight and unfortunately my scissors and hands will be as well.




Anyone else do this on Sundays?

Hope everyone had a great weekend,

Christina Mauro

Oh and don't forget about the giveaway - it's down below or over to the right (either way.) Enter to win some AWESOME products!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment